Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 1.8 Average
Is Bud Light Right And I'm Wrong?
(06-20-2023, 10:30 AM)ochocincos Wrote: If the thing you care about most is money, then it makes sense to avoid taking a stance on anything.
However, if you have firm beliefs in something, sometimes it's more important to share that stance, even if it causes some people to walk away and profits to decline.

People should buy a product if it's good quality, or not buy a product if it's bad quality.
Bud Light as a product sucks, which is why I haven't voluntarily bought it since college lol.

Like I said, Bud Light and Budweiser was the only beer I drank until I quit beer completely because my ass was getting too big to fit in my wheelchair.

Beer sellers and most producers of any product for the public to buy only care about money.

Yes, some might care about the country and things like that, but most major corporations stay away from things that could divide or drive away their consumers.

Bud Light wasn't "taking a stand here," they were trying to cash in on the woke culture and, thank God, it backfired, which has somewhat renewed my faith in this country.

Messages In This Thread
Is Bud Light Right And I'm Wrong? - pally - 06-08-2023, 07:08 PM
Is Bud Light Right And I'm Wrong? - pally - 06-09-2023, 11:50 AM
RE: Is Bud Light Right And I'm Wrong? - BFritz21 - 06-20-2023, 12:50 PM