Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 1.8 Average
Is Bud Light Right And I'm Wrong?
(06-20-2023, 04:57 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: That's one thing you and I agree on. This, along with the majority of things corporations do regarding social progressivism, is a cynical cash grab where they're chasing public sentiment, but never leading it. They are not interested in doing much beyond virtue signaling because they don't want to actually spend money or effort on making positive change. They just want to profit off of it.

If they actually cared about progressivism, they wouldn't be paying lobbyists and politicians to keep their regulations low and their taxes even lower. Change costs money, and corporations love signaling towards change while resisting the necessary taxes to enact it.

Beautiful post.

When was the last time you saw a major corporation go out on a limb and make a statement that people got behind that invoked change?

They wait for the popular opinion to go one way and they try and jump on it before everyone else. 

Bud Light tried to get out ahead of it before everyone else, which who could blame them with how woke the country seemed to be becoming, and it just backfired.

Messages In This Thread
Is Bud Light Right And I'm Wrong? - pally - 06-08-2023, 07:08 PM
Is Bud Light Right And I'm Wrong? - pally - 06-09-2023, 11:50 AM
RE: Is Bud Light Right And I'm Wrong? - BFritz21 - 06-20-2023, 05:40 PM