Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 1.8 Average
Is Bud Light Right And I'm Wrong?
(06-20-2023, 05:36 PM)Leon Wrote: its not mis gendering for folks that dont believe in that stuff. this is what you dont get. just because you say something or are triggered by certain things dont actually mean your right an the other person is wrong. 

I understand that you do not agree with modern medicine/science. I understand that you choose to be disrespectful towards individuals because you disagree with the way they live their life. I get all of that.

What's the phrase people like to use? "**** your feelings" I believe it is. I don't care about your feelings towards the issue. You're choosing to be disrespectful towards another human being because of your feelings towards their life choices. Well, being disrespectful is derogatory towards them and is a forum violation. I am on the side of modern medicine/science, which isn't about feelings.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR

Messages In This Thread
Is Bud Light Right And I'm Wrong? - pally - 06-08-2023, 07:08 PM
Is Bud Light Right And I'm Wrong? - pally - 06-09-2023, 11:50 AM
RE: Is Bud Light Right And I'm Wrong? - Belsnickel - 06-20-2023, 05:41 PM