Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 1.8 Average
Is Bud Light Right And I'm Wrong?
(06-20-2023, 05:41 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: I understand that you do not agree with modern medicine/science. I understand that you choose to be disrespectful towards individuals because you disagree with the way they live their life. I get all of that.

What's the phrase people like to use? "**** your feelings" I believe it is. I don't care about your feelings towards the issue. You're choosing to be disrespectful towards another human being because of your feelings towards their life choices. Well, being disrespectful is derogatory towards them and is a forum violation. I am on the side of modern medicine/science, which isn't about feelings.

i think the more important thing is that its being disrepectful towards God. in the end, that all that matters. you feelings arent important if they stand opposed to God. i would say you should be more concerned with being on the right side of this stuff in His eyes than being in favor with a movement or politics side of things. and no the side of science aint on your side as you think. i can show you scientists who say completly different

Messages In This Thread
Is Bud Light Right And I'm Wrong? - pally - 06-08-2023, 07:08 PM
Is Bud Light Right And I'm Wrong? - pally - 06-09-2023, 11:50 AM
RE: Is Bud Light Right And I'm Wrong? - Leon - 06-20-2023, 05:48 PM