Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 1.8 Average
Is Bud Light Right And I'm Wrong?
(06-20-2023, 05:48 PM)Leon Wrote: i think the more important thing is that its being disrepectful towards God. in the end, that all that matters. you feelings arent important if they stand opposed to God. i would say you should be more concerned with being on the right side of this stuff in His eyes than being in favor with a movement or politics side of things. and no the side of science aint on your side as you think. i can show you scientists who say completly different

I follow the commandments as Jesus taught us. And science is on my side. I don't care what individual scientists think; that's not how it works. Science is based on hypotheses being tested and retested. Replicated results and peer reviews that form a consensus. There will always be those that disagree with the consensus, but until they alter the mainstream by disproving the current models, then it doesn't matter what they think. At that point it is just their feelings on it.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR

Messages In This Thread
Is Bud Light Right And I'm Wrong? - pally - 06-08-2023, 07:08 PM
Is Bud Light Right And I'm Wrong? - pally - 06-09-2023, 11:50 AM
RE: Is Bud Light Right And I'm Wrong? - Belsnickel - 06-20-2023, 05:55 PM