Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 1.8 Average
Is Bud Light Right And I'm Wrong?
(06-20-2023, 06:14 PM)pally Wrote: I never disrespect God.  On the other hand, I have far less tolerance for those who use God to justify their own narrow-mindedness, their own lack of empathy, and their own bigotry.

Jesus said to love one another. Far too many self-proclaimed Christians add too many exceptions to that simple instruction.

We have been told to feed the hungry, welcome the stranger, and care for the infirm.  Far too many self-proclaimed Christians add exceptions to those instructions.

Far too many Christians have used religion as an excuse to abuse children and yet children are still sent into the hands of these predators in the name of God and religion.

Far too many self-proclaimed Christians use the word of God to spread hate not love.

I have a feeling when I go to the afterworld, I will find far more people who feel as I do than I will find people who wave their religious creds without actually living the tenets of Jesus.  if it turns out you're right and I'm wrong, well we're both dead so who gives a damn.

This is the United States. We were founded on the premise of civil laws and religious tolerance.  You have every right to your personal religious beliefs.  You have no right to force them on anyone else.

ill ask you the same i asked bellnickle. do you agrre with Jesus on divorce.

Messages In This Thread
Is Bud Light Right And I'm Wrong? - pally - 06-08-2023, 07:08 PM
Is Bud Light Right And I'm Wrong? - pally - 06-09-2023, 11:50 AM
RE: Is Bud Light Right And I'm Wrong? - Leon - 06-20-2023, 06:15 PM