Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 1.8 Average
Is Bud Light Right And I'm Wrong?
(06-20-2023, 07:20 PM)Leon Wrote: another example of cherry picking. wonder why you didnt use this one

Luke 18:15-17

And they were bringing even their babies to Him so that He would touch them, but when the disciples saw it, they began rebuking them. But Jesus called for them, saying, “Permit the children to come to Me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of God belongs to such as these. Truly I say to you, whoever does not receive the kingdom of God like a child will not enter it at all.”

you see. every child should be led to God by our actions and we should never do anything that would lead them in any other direction. and we as grown ups should keep that child like innocence an not go along with things that aint of God or lead us away from Him. if you do Jesus clear says you will NOT enter the Kingdom. thats why these drag shows and gender stuff and sexual grooming of kids is so important to Christians
You said you belive EVERYTHING in the Bible, therefore there is no cherry picking involved

Or just by your response, I can assume you belive in some verses but not all. Because, Leon...that is cherrypicking

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Messages In This Thread
Is Bud Light Right And I'm Wrong? - pally - 06-08-2023, 07:08 PM
Is Bud Light Right And I'm Wrong? - pally - 06-09-2023, 11:50 AM
RE: Is Bud Light Right And I'm Wrong? - pally - 06-20-2023, 07:26 PM