Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 1.8 Average
Is Bud Light Right And I'm Wrong?
(06-20-2023, 07:51 PM)Leon Wrote: educate yourself

This law in Deuteronomy is directed against the truly wanton woman, who has given up her virginity, yet not claimed her rights under Exodus 22:16-17. She did not value her virginity at the time she gave it up, yet she wanted to claim the benefits of it by deceiving her husband.

to moral standard what you describe is just society creating there own that changes all the time and from place to place. the only real standard is God. without Him folks are just deciding what they like and what they dont at any time in history. Gods love is the only thing that is consistent and his Word is the only thing we can rely on to know what is actualy right and wrong.

The passage you post is irrelevant. The moral question is do you believe that such a crime is punishable by death, and for that to be acceptable? I don’t care of the context behind it. We are essentially debating premarital sex here. Another way of posing the question would be “if your daughter had sex prior to marriage and did not marry the man, do you believe your neighbors should be able to kill her in front of you?”

Messages In This Thread
Is Bud Light Right And I'm Wrong? - pally - 06-08-2023, 07:08 PM
Is Bud Light Right And I'm Wrong? - pally - 06-09-2023, 11:50 AM
RE: Is Bud Light Right And I'm Wrong? - KillerGoose - 06-20-2023, 08:06 PM