Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 1.8 Average
Is Bud Light Right And I'm Wrong?
(06-20-2023, 07:31 PM)BengalYankee Wrote: I understand what you are saying but it was Belsnickel that I guess went against forum rules and called me full of shit, when I stated there was Two men and a Woman in a photo that was a parody of Real men of genius. 

Clarification. I said you were full of shit for stating that "Some of my best friends are transvestites" in response to me calling out your transphobic hate. I said as much for two reasons. First, it is because of the similarity to the racist white dude saying "some of my best friends are black" in response to being called out for racism. The second reason is because transvestitism is not the same as transgender and is also an outdated term not exactly seen in the greatest of lights by the community, though there are a very small segment that still use the term for men who dress as women, not those that identify as a gender other than their biological sex. If you did, in fact, have some "best friends" that were trans it seems like something you would be familiar with.

(06-20-2023, 07:31 PM)BengalYankee Wrote: Back to mental illness, I am sorry I am not going to say the act of homosexuality is a mental illness[it is a sin]. But I think a person that changes their sex organs has a mental problem. But that is why we are here to have intelligent conversations, Political, Religious, and ta-da Science.    

You can think whatever you like. But there is your feelings on the matter, and then there is the science of it.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR

Messages In This Thread
Is Bud Light Right And I'm Wrong? - pally - 06-08-2023, 07:08 PM
Is Bud Light Right And I'm Wrong? - pally - 06-09-2023, 11:50 AM
RE: Is Bud Light Right And I'm Wrong? - Belsnickel - 06-20-2023, 09:47 PM