Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 1.8 Average
Is Bud Light Right And I'm Wrong?
(06-21-2023, 02:57 PM)Leon Wrote: God forgive me but i really wish i could have you snooty smartelic types come to my farm and work a full day of back breaking work and then see how superior you feel. not only that but then you would realize you aint always as smart as you think cause you wouldnt have no idea what anything was or what to do, youd realize there are plenty of folks that are plenty smart without going to college or getting everything from books

What's really weird is how you look down on anyone who you think is "smart".  Or, at least smart about the wrong things.

My dad worked farms when he was teen and he's one of the most book-smart guys I know.  He'd have preferred to go to college rather than the service but his family couldn't afford it.  He would have liked to have finished college in his 30's after his company was taken over by corporate raiders in the 80;s but Reagan screwed him by changing the GI Bill to "save money".

So instead he read and learned.  Still does.

And he worked hard his entire life too.

He can do electrical, wood work, plumbing, concrete, whatever.  

And he doesn't look down on anyone who isn't as smart at any of that because he's also a decent human being.  

He's a convert to Catholicism and doesn't judge trans people, gay people, any people because he was taught to respect people for what they are.

Anyway...
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
Is Bud Light Right And I'm Wrong? - pally - 06-08-2023, 07:08 PM
Is Bud Light Right And I'm Wrong? - pally - 06-09-2023, 11:50 AM
RE: Is Bud Light Right And I'm Wrong? - GMDino - 06-21-2023, 03:21 PM