Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 1.8 Average
Is Bud Light Right And I'm Wrong?
(06-21-2023, 02:25 PM)BengalYankee Wrote: I don't have a Transphobic hate bone in my body. My original post was about the failure of the Bud light Marketing team and that is it. I even included the old Bud light commercials "Real Men of Genius". This was a shot at the marketing executive team that have been replaced.

I disagree. You have made several transphobic comments in this forum including the insistence on misgender Dylan Mulvaney in this whole exchange. That is derogatory.

(06-21-2023, 02:25 PM)BengalYankee Wrote: My comment "Some of my best friends are transvestites" was something I thought you would be clever to figure out in I know that is a phrase a white person saying "some of my best friends are black". That was a tongue and cheek comment something an Archie Bunker would say. I didn't think you needed a  Ninja at the end of that statement, my bad. 

I know that's how it comes across, which is why I pointed it out as such. You and I have never engaged in such a joking manner in the past so I would not have assumed there was a jovial meaning behind the statement. I thus took it at face value.

(06-21-2023, 02:25 PM)BengalYankee Wrote: Instead of having an intelligent discussion you went straight towards your bias. Without analyzing my comments you called me full of shit.

I tend to engage with people on their level.

(06-21-2023, 02:25 PM)BengalYankee Wrote: I have several views that are different than yours but I would never call you or your views full of shit. 

I did not say you were full of shit for your views. I have differing views with many people that I don't say are full of shit. However, when someone makes transphobic comments and then makes the "transvestite friends" comment in an apparent attempt to be dismissive of the claims of transphobia, well, then I will call them full of shit. Just like I would a racist trying to say some of their best friends are black.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR

Messages In This Thread
Is Bud Light Right And I'm Wrong? - pally - 06-08-2023, 07:08 PM
Is Bud Light Right And I'm Wrong? - pally - 06-09-2023, 11:50 AM
RE: Is Bud Light Right And I'm Wrong? - Belsnickel - 06-21-2023, 03:46 PM