Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mixon contract restructure finalizing
(07-16-2023, 02:31 PM)KillerGoose Wrote: I don’t say this to be mean, but I really don’t care to discuss Mixon with you specifically. You are going to defend any and every slight you can find against him and I don’t really have anything else to say that hasn’t already been said.

Fair enough.. No problem but I’ll still defend him if I feel it’s appropriate. The organization/staff has spoken. Despite his legal issues and the opportunity to move on either in FA or the draft or maybe keep Perine over him they’ve chosen to keep him sans a more acceptable number. It’s really end of story until after the season then it will be assessed again I’d imagine.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mixon contract restructure finalizing - Soonerpeace - 07-16-2023, 02:41 PM