Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mixon contract restructure finalizing
(07-18-2023, 11:46 PM)Au165 Wrote: The deal sure isn’t structured that way. He only has a 2.75 million dead cap hit next year if they cut him. I think it’s one year and we will see.

Well I said most likely and I think because that a 2.75 million dead cap plus signing a FA for 5 million doesn’t do much for them. And money is going to be at a premium and they didn’t take those kind of hits before. They for sure can draft a running back. But their needs are a moving target. Will they need to draft a Reader replacement? Will they need to draft a Higgins or Wilson replacement? Hopefully not on all of those. Maybe Chase Brown or Trayveon develop. Mixon has done the right thing regardless of his options. I think they’ve somewhat committed to him through his contract. We’ll see.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mixon contract restructure finalizing - Soonerpeace - 07-19-2023, 09:10 AM