Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mixon contract restructure finalizing
(07-20-2023, 08:08 PM)Go Cards Wrote: They say pictures are worth a thousand words and rfaulk has supplied you some examples. Look this was not my revelation but it was a storyline momentarily early on and discussed on this board which is where I read it. He quit doing it and played better, so it's all good now. Yet you can see some plays he is standing upright and some he has hands on his knees bent over. How could you of all people not have heard that theory ?

Maybe the O-line was better than we thought but defenses knew what was coming early in the season per Joe's tells.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I responded but it didn’t post. I watched the highlights from the Steelers first game and indeed that was the case but not always. He did it more than 50% but several times he didn’t. Funny it was like he couldn’t make up his mind. But he was more prone to do it if he was getting the ball. Plan to look at other highlights and more in depth.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mixon contract restructure finalizing - Soonerpeace - 07-20-2023, 09:06 PM