Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Al Jazeera in the sports world
I read this last night and waited for Harrison to be mentioned here. Smirk

All of the players have denied it (of course) but I found this part interesting:

Quote:The report, “The Dark Side,” is the result of a months long investigation in which Liam Collins, a British hurdler, went undercover in an attempt to expose the widespread nature of performance-enhancing drugs in global sports. As a cover story, Collins tells medical professionals tied to the trade of performance-enhancing drugs that he is hoping for one last shot at glory at the 2016 Olympics in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. Manning is just one of many high-profile players the report names and raises questions about.

Robertson, the pharmacist, and Spletzer, the neuropathic physician, did not respond to Al Jazeera’s request for comment. Sly, when pressed by Al Jazeera, backtracked, saying that his claims about supplying the drugs to athletes were “false and incorrect.”

In a subsequent statement to Al Jazeera, he walked back the comments even further, saying that Collins took advantage of him while Sly was grieving the death of his fiancée.

Could be huge....could me nothing.

I'm sure Harrison will be fined and be forced to serve Brady's suspension for him. Ninja
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Al Jazeera in the sports world - GMDino - 12-27-2015, 12:01 PM