Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mixon contract restructure finalizing
(08-04-2023, 03:52 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: You don’t know anything about Burrow’s calf injury except what you paid The Athletic to report 24 hours after what we had already learned by reading this website.

But, you expect me to believe you have the behind the scenes inside scoop about Burrow privately advocating on behalf of other players with management during contract negotiations without evidence (despite said player single handedly ending potential scoring drives thanks to his poor pass protection)?

You couldn’t resist your temptation to continue to stalk me although you tried to defect that the other day. Love the adoration. You are 1000% correct I did not have one lick of info on Joe’s calf and therefore haven’t made 1 comment. As far as Joe on Mixon…. Zac made that comment publically. Stay in touch. You always do
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mixon contract restructure finalizing - Soonerpeace - 08-04-2023, 04:23 PM