Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
No AP Physchology Classes in Florida
(08-09-2023, 08:15 AM)Nately120 Wrote: Is this a slippery slope to banning all cosmetic surgery?  I've seen pictures, Elon Musk was not born to be a man with a full head of hair at this age. 

I personally would not have a problem with that in most cases. Obviously someone that was injured or scarred from an accident. People that are trying to hold back the look of aging or don’t like a nose that’s perfectly fine. Then again I’ll never be in the kind of situation where I’d be able to afford something like that anyways.

I’m talking about what’s most likely extreme cases and rich people. I don’t reckon too many regular people are doing cosmetic surgeries like that.

Then you have the clearly crazy people that want to look like a Barbie/Ken doll, or Korean. I saw one guy literally have some of his ribs taken out just to get a shape for their body and was in constant pain. That’s some mental health issues right there.

Anyways yes there’s a time and place for cosmetic surgeries but it seems out of hand lately.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: No AP Physchology Classes in Florida - CarolinaBengalFanGuy - 08-09-2023, 09:11 AM