Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wasn't there a FFL proposed for PnR?
(12-27-2015, 10:00 PM)6andcounting Wrote: I literally logged in to my Yahoo account for just the 2nd time that Sunday morning of draft day to check what team I got because I thought the draft was the night before and I missed it. I realized I didn't miss it and showed up 10 minutes before the draft time having done no prep. This was the only league I was in this year. Heading into the playoffs, I had made the 3rd least waiver wire pick-ups. Lucie, who pretty much quit after starting the season 0 - whatever, and SS, who hadn't logged in since September, were the only 2 with less moves than me. I'm still not sure how that wire worked because I never got who I wanted. Despite that, I am the Champion. Suck it losers!!!!

DAB ON THEM FOLKS!!!!

[Image: gty_493267298_76841704.jpg?w=1000&h=600&crop=1]

And I got shit in the draft chat for bidding $9 on Newton!

Congrats on winning the league. Well done

I didn't quit and I never started 0 and whatever. I have led the league or been near the top most of the season lol

I had an auto draft and had to wheel and deal to shape the squad. Lost 4 major players for most of the year to devastating injuries. Dez Bryant, Ben, Rawls, Dalton. Not to mention losing Ben killed Antonio Brown's put out.

No way I had the fewest moves . I bet I had the most or was close to the top. You must have mistaken me for someone else.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Wasn't there a FFL proposed for PnR? - StLucieBengal - 12-27-2015, 11:37 PM