Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.25 Average
Biden's lack of stopping Illegal immigrants
(09-28-2023, 09:39 PM)GMDino Wrote: Not sure how we can have an honest conversation when a one sentence statement is somehow confusing to you.

Not sure how we can either when you type sentences like this.

Quote:We have rights granted onto us.  We should protect those rights as strongly as we can when "they" decide "we" don't need them.  

No, we don't.  We have rights because they are rights.  They are not granted to us, they are inherent.

Quote:That we have rights in this country not afforded in other countries doesn't change anything in what I said.  And I said it quite clearly.

No, it doesn't.  Nor does it clarify your position.  We have discussed no right here that is only available to US residents.  So, no, you have said nothing clearly.

Quote:You can agree or disagree, but it is easy to understand.

It's so easy to understand that you can't make it understood.  I guess I'm just a complete idiot if I can't grasp your simple position, huh?  After all this time I'd think you'd at least have the courage of your convictions to take a stance.  I guess I was wrong.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Biden's lack of stopping Illegal immigrants - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 09-28-2023, 09:47 PM