Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.25 Average
Biden's lack of stopping Illegal immigrants
(09-29-2023, 11:31 AM)GMDino Wrote: You finally admit you are wrong...and you're still wrong.

This new zen Yoda style of posting from you is interesting.  Please enlighten us.  

Quote:Those inherent rights can and have been given and taken away.  

Have they?  What right afforded to us by our Constitution has been taken away?  Drinking alcohol?  Yes, a decidedly stupid approach which is often to result of listening to extremists.

Quote:We must fight to keep the rights we have when a group of people decide "we" don't need them.

And again I ask you, what right is being taken away by people who think we don't need them?

Quote:I don't know what you are looking for other than to take shots at my "courage".  

I'm actually taking shots at your inability to form a cogent argument beyond a bland broad statement like "we must fight to protect our rights".

Quote:So I'm going to assume you won't/can't understand a simple sentence and move on.

Thank you Master Yoda, please let me know when you're again available to speak in broad generalities and being unable to elaborate further when asked.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Biden's lack of stopping Illegal immigrants - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 09-29-2023, 11:49 AM