Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Titans***
(10-01-2023, 03:39 PM)TheCincinnatiKid Wrote: We aren't winning any games if the defence plays anything like they are today.

But I do agree, we have to give some serious thought as to whether Burrow should play. Playing him Week 1 was idiotic, and has backed us into the current corner we're in, where we need him to play or accept we're throwing the season.

I'm leaning towards the sit Burrow and just hope the defence carries us to a few W's. But just remember what our defence currently looks like. They've been absolutely atrocious here.

Yeah the defense has looked really bad but damn they're prob exhausted already.  Someone earlier mentioned how much the defense has been on the field.....I agree.  Still, there is an opportunity for Lou to get his mess together, but there is ZERO chance for this offense to have enough sustainable success for them to do anything without a healthy Burrow.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Titans*** - IcoHolic - 10-01-2023, 03:13 PM
RE: ***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Titans*** - swilson3828 - 10-01-2023, 03:43 PM