Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Will We Improve The Line This Offseason?
(10-06-2023, 03:49 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I was thinking that it has been Pollack all along, but I'm starting to think it's Tobin drafting guys that don't fit Pollack's zone blocking schemes.

Now, since we have all the guys already, the answer might have to be to fire Pollack and bring in a coach with a gap scheme, but Zac and all the other coaches seem to want the zone scheme, so what do we do? 

I find it very hard to believe that Tobin is just drafting guys that don't fit Pollack's scheme. He himself, the dude named Pollack has 
been moving his players out of position and has been teaching his players these schemes. I put the blame on Pollack myself, same 
as I did with PA back in the day once he got too old for the new game it seems Pollack cannot adjust and coach these guys up.

It all starts in the trenches and Volson and Carman are 2 guys that should be much better than they are right now under Pollack.

It is not a coincidence that where we are better on the OL is with vet players that came from other teams that Tobin brought here.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Will We Improve The Line This Offseason? - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 10-06-2023, 03:55 PM