Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Time to move on from Frank Pollack
(10-09-2023, 09:06 AM)Daddy-O Wrote: Looked like Volson and OB have never seen a stunt before.  I have a hard time believing these were consistent missed assignments, rather likely more lack of preparation.

After the Jim Turner debacle I was all about Pollack.  But now think we need someone else.  Too much talent on that line to be that bad in the first half of that game.  Plus, OL don't develop under Pollack, while others who come from other places seem to regress.

I could argue Jim Turner was more successful than Frank Pollack has been. Turner was a big part of them completely redesigning the rush offense in the second half of 2019.

Really other than that half year in 2019 the rush offense has been crap. How about we look at more than just the OL Coach and maybe say hey we need someone in here than can design a rushing attack.

I mentioned in the Draft Section I was a fan of Sherrone Moore Michigan OC/OL Coach.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Time to move on from Frank Pollack - Synric - 10-09-2023, 09:28 AM