Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Time to move on from Frank Pollack
(10-10-2023, 08:40 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: That was the original intent of this thread, the Bengals have had a couple of different OL coaches since Alexander went downhill, and while they have spent several high draft picks on OL, they still struggle to put together a competent unit.  

So, in the spirit of the "get rid of Frank Pollack" thread, who would you suggest that the Bengals interview?

I have no clue.  They have spent a good bit of money on guard, center, tackle bringing in what they think are quality players and yet the line still seems to be under performing.  

I think they made a HUGE mistake letting Collins walk to save a few bucks.  He would have been ideal depth that we absolutely needed last season in the playoffs against the Chiefs.

Carmen is a bust.  His best performance was at LT against the Bills and went down hill from there.  

I would be in favor of trading Tee Higgins now for a solid interior lineman, a guard that can hold his own and a draft pick.  Higgins is hit or miss anyway.  He either has a great game or drops everything comes his way
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Time to move on from Frank Pollack - KyBengalfan94 - 10-10-2023, 08:49 PM