Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Time to move on from Frank Pollack
(10-11-2023, 08:17 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Nothing's changed at all. Pollack is STILL a highly respected line coach throughout the league with a hell of a resume. And if you are talking changing out "coaches" then it is crazy. This staff brought us to where we are, a proverbial Super Bowl contender. My point here is simply if you want to replace Pollack, come up with someone better instead of just saying fire him.. 

I think there’s a lot in play here especially considering that we’re in the middle of the season. It would be a pretty drastic act to fire a coach in the middle of the year especially when we are trying to get back on track.

And I do get that you have to have a replacement in mind before you give someone the axe. That’s why I always stop short of calling for anything immediate like benching/firing/trading someone. But I don’t think that it can be denied that if the line doesn’t get markedly better this year, and with an entire offseason to find someone, you have to part ways with Pollack.
"I'm not going to accept losing"

-- Joe Burrow
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Time to move on from Frank Pollack - chrisball96 - 10-11-2023, 08:36 AM