Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hamas Attacks Israel: 70 Israelis, 198 Palestinians Dead
(10-11-2023, 12:52 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: You should tell that to the GOP and their supporters. Ninja

I get this is tongue in cheek, but language matters.  Opposition to taking in refugese is not the same as incorrectly labeling them as illegal immigrants.

(10-11-2023, 12:53 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: Agreed. Those are the only two possible outcomes I can see.

In other words, you are choosing "the Palestinians give up their claim and live elsewhere."

It's not surprising that the Palestinians disagree.

Not surprising at all.  In the exact same way that the Israelis would disagree with the opposite view.  I'm not choosing anything but condemning the terrorism committed by Hamas and equally condemning anyone who refuses to denounce their actions.  That's the only choice I am making, and it's one I am quite comfortable with.

(10-11-2023, 12:55 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: The people would persist. The territory known as "Israel" would not.

Similar to how there is no place called "Palestine" but there are still millions of Palestinians.

The point being if Israel ceased to exist than every Israeli would flee the region or face gang rape, torture and murder.  Hence there would be no Israelis left in the region for the Palestinians to "war against".

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hamas Attacks Israel: 70 Israelis, 198 Palestinians Dead - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 10-11-2023, 01:01 PM