Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Time to move on from Frank Pollack
(10-11-2023, 08:36 AM)chrisball96 Wrote: I think there’s a lot in play here especially considering that we’re in the middle of the season. It would be a pretty drastic act to fire a coach in the middle of the year especially when we are trying to get back on track.

And I do get that you have to have a replacement in mind before you give someone the axe. That’s why I always stop short of calling for anything immediate like benching/firing/trading someone. But I don’t think that it can be denied that if the line doesn’t get markedly better this year, and with an entire offseason to find someone, you have to part ways with Pollack.

Well said once again, now is not the time to move on from Pollack, after the season when his contract is up we can look at who 
could possibly replace him if we don't see significant improvement from the OL as a whole and especially Volson. Have to judge 
an OL coach on who he has developed and Pollack hasn't developed anyone into a star yet on this team. The good players were
already good as they were vets on other teams or a top pick like Jonah Williams.

(10-11-2023, 08:37 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Since Pollacks contract is up this year, I'm sure they will look at who's available. But I really don't expect him to go anywhere.

Don't expect it either, but if the OL is the reason once again why we don't win a SB the FO has to think about an upgrade there.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Time to move on from Frank Pollack - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 10-11-2023, 02:45 PM