Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Time to move on from Frank Pollack
(10-11-2023, 10:28 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: This is what needs to change in my opinion as I agree with you as well.

We play the best 3 phase team in the NFL after the bye week in the 49ers, followed by a damn good team in the Bills.

We need to make a statement versus the 49ers for sure and to rest our Offense too much could be a mistake.

Our Defense on the other hand needs to rest and research what Kyle Shanahan and that Offense does. They are a well run machine.

To some extent, any extra work during a bye week is limited by the CBA and therefore out of coaches control.

https://overthecap.com/collective-bargaining-agreement/article/24/section/2

NFL Collective Bargaining Agreement

Article 24
Regular Season and Postseason Practices

Section 2
Bye Weeks

During any regular season bye week period occurring during the term of this Agreement, players will be given a minimum of four consecutive days off. Such four-day period must include a Saturday and a Sunday unless the Club is scheduled to play a game on the Thursday following the bye week, in which case players may be required to report to the Club on the Sunday preceding the Thursday game. In such an event, the four-day period shall be Wednesday through Saturday. Any injured player may be required to undergo medical or rehabilitation treatment during such four-day period provided that such treatment is deemed reasonably necessary by the Club’s medical staff.”

Still, I’d like to see Zac tighten up the weekly practice schedule.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Time to move on from Frank Pollack - SouthernFan - 10-13-2023, 09:01 PM