Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I am not sure how much more I can take from this team
(12-29-2015, 02:04 AM)Trademark Wrote: I love my Bengals don't get me wrong but I am tired of the same crap year in and year out. We beat up on bad teams and can never beat the good teams...We lose to the Cardinalsyoure by 3 and now we lose to the Broncos by 3 it's the same thing every season. We look promising and then something happens near the end of the year where one of our core players get hurt...(Palmer, Geno, Green, Jones, Dalton, etc...) Granted yes we are 11-4 but enough is enough I am tired of seeing us choke in the big games and I am tired of Marvin "doofus" it's just gotten old and I am tired of the 1 and done's in the playoffs...Without Dalton we wil be 1 and done yet again and there will be excuses for Lewis yet again....Again I love my Bengals but I am tired of the same bullcrap by Marvin Lewis and his sorry excuse for a coaching staff...
you're right on, took the words right out of my mouth. Prepare now for the letdown men
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I am not sure how much more I can take from this team - 88Bengals - 12-29-2015, 03:02 AM