Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 1.67 Average
Biden now calling for Israel to pause???
(11-06-2023, 06:51 PM)pally Wrote: seems to me that not supporting basic human rights for Palestinians is how new terrorists are made.

Luvnit represents a large segment of people who see the world only in its extremes.
In the case of this current conflict... If you don't support Israel 100% you must support terrorism.  If you don't support the actions of the Israeli government you must be anti-semitic.  If you care about what happens to Palestinian children you must not care about Israeli children.  IMO, that is a very unrealistic view of the world and how most people think

I find it interesting you mention basic human rights are allowed by Hamas. They kill gay people, they treat women like it is 1930 versus 2023.

You have no idea what I represent. The fact is Hamas is a terrorist organization who controls the basic human rights of Palestinians. You tell me, would the people of Gaza be better off in the long term if their children were not poisoned with Hamas propaganda teaching them to hate and kill Jews. Would the gays be better off if they could live their life without fear of being thrown off of a roof? Would woman be treated better or worse under Israel rule?

I say yes and why Israel has to take extreme measures (war is an extreme measure) bot only to protect Israel from terrorist cells within Gaza from barbaric killing and hostage taking of INNOCENT CIVILIANS WHO ARE ELDERLY, WOMEN CHILDREN AND EVEN BABIES, they need to help the Palestinian people get out of Hamas and terrorist rule.

War is ugly, but I see Israel trying very hard to not kill innocent citizens, I see just the opposite from Hamas as the war rages on. They could care less about killing innocent citizens. They continue to fire home made missiles (haven o idea where they are going) at civilian (not at Israel troops) targets.

I pray Hamas lays down their weapons, I pray then the Israeli government finds a way to work peacefully and humanely with the new leadership of Gaza and the Palestinians.

It is war, giving Hamas and terrorists a pause only emboldens them to regroup and then kill more Israeli fighters. These Israeli fighters are putting their life on the line to stop terror from Hamas. Many have already been killed in action. 1400+ innocent civilians were brutally killed, over 240 still head hostage. Hams is demanding Israel release 6000 Hamas fighters in Israeli prison for the hostages. Bibi balked and is all in to wipe Hamas terrorists off the face of the earth, a good thing for not only the middle east, but the world.

There is humanitarian aid flowing into Gaza once Egypt finally said yes to the aid, but no to refugees. Why is Egypt not allowing Palestinian refugees? Why is Hamas not providing safe shelter for the people they govern? Hamas spend their resources 100% on their killer soldiers, but many like you give Hamas a free pass. The same Hamas that started the war with obviously no plan for Palestinians to be protected once Israel retaliates.

The Hamas attack should have never taken place, anyone excusing it and not placing the blame on Hamas for the humanitarian conditions within Gaza after October 7 are not standing with Israel.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Biden now calling for Israel to pause??? - Luvnit2 - 11-07-2023, 02:29 PM