Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Clear Politics Updates General election and States
(11-13-2023, 10:03 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Many think I am 100% Trump. The truth is I am for anyone other than a liberal like Biden who has failed the country the past almost 3 years.

I would be on board with a Haley/Scott ticket for example, but only if they can beat Biden easily.

If it is Trump, I hope he chooses Scott or Haley as his running mate. I think based on both the front runners age, the VP choice will carry a lot more weight knowing at a moment's notice the VP could be the POTUS.

I always say long way to go, I could be wrong but not sure Bidenomics will show great improvement in 2024. We also have learned the number of new hire results are skewed due to number of people forced to work 2nd and 3rd jobs.
I think Trump would choose Vivek Ramaswamy and weaponize him.

Biden is not good. I half expect the Dems to pull the "Joe's not in very good health" and trot Michelle Obama out against Trump. I'd wager DJT would refuse to debate her, and he'd have a tough road in defeating her.

Too bad Romney didn't jump into the GOP primary. That would have been some interesting tv...lol

Sent from my SM-S515DL using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Clear Politics Updates General election and States - Rotobeast - 11-13-2023, 11:11 PM