Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tez on Refs: "They obviously have it out for me"
(12-29-2015, 03:36 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: “The refs, they obviously have it out for me, but you can’t call a bulls--- flag like that at the end of the game,” Burfict said. “He looked at my number and then threw it.”

“The refs were late to blow whistles all night, and they threw the flag late,” Burfict said. "Once the dude [Green] flopped, the ref looked at me and seen it was my number and then threw the flag. I can’t control that. Just keep playing football.”

-SI.com

He's 100% accurate, and here is another 100% accurate statement:

You made your bed, now you have to sleep in it.

I'm not complaining about Vontaze, as I think he is the best player on our defense.  I would just like to see him mature a bit more to where we don't see things like the Olsen ankle twist any more.

Against the steelers?  All bets are off.  Fight fire with fire.  People will kill me for that statement, but guys like Mike Mitchell are deliberate head hunters.   Ignoring that behavior, like Roger Goodell and his assbag cronies do, won't stop it.  Retaliating will result in his teammates getting injured and then maybe someone will realize that they aren't winning in the end by doing that crap.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tez on Refs: "They obviously have it out for me" - SHRacerX - 12-31-2015, 11:25 AM