Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tez on Refs: "They obviously have it out for me"
(12-31-2015, 11:41 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Now, I have to admit, I was as big a flip-flopper as a politician when James Harrison came to the Bengals.  I love that guy's intensity.  But last week, against the Ratbirds, he went in low (and had no one on him) and drilled Mallet in the knees.  I think Mallet's height saved him, meaning the hit actually hit him in the shins.  The Rats were winning, and you could sense the growing confidence, and that hit was as deliberate a shot as I have ever seen in the NFL.  1000 times worse than what Burfict got on whineyburger.  I think there was a flag, and Mallet was limping, but played the rest of the game...and actually played very well.  

No articles about the hit.  No fines.  No big deal.  Why?  Because it was Mallet as the fourth string QB on a 4 win team.

That bias is what I hate most about the NFL.  Marvin Jones was blatantly held early in the game...no flag.  If that was OBJ, Antonio Brown, or ANY patriot, you wouldn't be able to see any green on the field.  Flags would be everywhere.  

Until the league starts addressing these actions ACROSS THE BOARD, they will not stop.  And yes, Bellicheat, I am talking to you and your scumbucket crack-back offense.  

Lol, I am sure Bellicheat is aware of your post. Tongue
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tez on Refs: "They obviously have it out for me" - BengalYankee - 12-31-2015, 11:56 AM