Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Iran Fires Rockets Close To US Carrier
(12-31-2015, 03:00 AM) pid=\142851' Wrote:
Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote:Dear god, do I really have to elaborate?  There could have been way more resistance in the compound than expected.  They could have run into resistance from Pakistani military.  Osama could not have been there.  Intelligence could have been faulty resulting in mass causalities.  They could have killed Osama and still lost the majority of the team, or all of them.  

lol!  

More resistance than expected?!  They never made phone calls, had no internet access, it was under constant surveillance, and burned all the trash and everything.  There is literally no way they could have supported more people to put up a resistance.

Everything about that compound pointed to Osama being there and there was no reason that everything would have happened in that house the way it did if Obama wasn't there.

Quote: 
Interesting.  What you have had him do regarding the tenuous information of chemical weapon use?  I'll remind you, the situation there is very fluid, proving who exactly did what would not be easy.

He knew they crossed the line and didn't take his threats seriously!  I would have had him grow a pair!

Quote:Dude, Iran has been a major backer of Syria for decades.  Please try again.

But they weren't in the actual country and backing Assad that hard until everything started going down.

Quote:Wow, this is an example you chose?  He downplayed the threat of ISIS... weak foreign policy!!!!!!!!!!  

Point is that his downplaying it didn't take them seriously and let them grow stronger and become bolder in their actions with attacks.

Quote:Correct, we should have stayed in Iraq for how many more years in your opinion?  Please enlighten us as to how many more years were necessary to make withdrawal feasible. 
Until everything was more stable and Iraq had control of its own people and government.
Quote:[quote pid='142851' dateline='1451541658']
Sorry, I'm going to need a few that make a bit more sense.

[/quote]

Those all made perfect sense.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Iran Fires Rockets Close To US Carrier - BFritz21 - 12-31-2015, 05:56 PM