Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tez on Refs: "They obviously have it out for me"
(01-01-2016, 12:25 AM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Honestly, the refs were pretty awful all around, but the biggest awfulness came in favor for the Bengals (this is coming from a Bengals fan).

When they set the ball and the Bengals lined up for the next snap before then FINALLY calling a penalty for a facemask? Yeah, that's BS. If that happened to the Bengals rather than for the Bengals, I would have been enraged, so it was awful. Then combine that with the McCarron fumble challenge (that should have been ruled a fumble, but was ruled an inomplete pass) was also awful. It was a fumble, even though I was hella happy that it wasn't ruled as such, even though it became meaningless when he fumbled it again anyway.

I'll agree that it was a super late flag, but it was an obvious facemask that should have been called way earlier. 

Side note: did anyone else notice how quickly they were blowing the whistle when broncos players were getting tackled compared to Bengals players. I think on the first sack of the game they blew the whistle as soon as Osweiler got touched. 
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tez on Refs: "They obviously have it out for me" - Aquapod770 - 01-01-2016, 11:55 AM