Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tez on Refs: "They obviously have it out for me"
This is such a ridiculous statement all multiple levels.

1.) That penalty at the end of the game gets called quite a bit. If I had to throw a guess out there I'd see you'd a similar play get flagged about 60-70% of the time, and about 99.9% of the time when the offensive player is QB going out of bounds.

So, no I don't think they were singling him out at all. It's not as as if you never see that get flagged. It happens quite frequently. I understand it's a bang-bang play, and I get that the league is different now than it used to be. But welcome to 2016. Those are the rules now. Don't hit a guy out of bounds.

2.) Let's just say he is right. That they are "targeting him" or "have it in for him". And let's just presume that he (Tez) is of aware of this truly believes it, as his comments suggest.

WHY ON EARTH ARE HITTING PEOPLE LATE WHEN YOU KNOW THE REFS HAVE IT IN FOR YOU?

His conduct certainly doesn't seem to that of someone who knows they're on thin ice. Because if he were to truly believe that then he wouldn't have done any number of things the last few weeks. Either that, or his idiot that doesn't care.

So how about you just shut up and go play. Do your best and try the best you can to not give them a reason to flag you. No twisting ankles or pushing or shoving after the whistle. Play as hard as you can as fair as you can. And if you get flagged for something many do don't go crying about it afterwards.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tez on Refs: "They obviously have it out for me" - Wes Mantooth - 01-01-2016, 05:17 PM