Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 2.86 Average
If Burrow is out Zac will be exposed
(11-22-2023, 09:26 PM)Brownshoe Wrote: Who cares what his record is against one team. His record vs the AFC north is.... 10-18. His record vs the AFC north is prob the most important win/loss record he could have, and he's been god awful.

(11-22-2023, 10:45 PM)Brownshoe Wrote: It depends on how well we play and how many wins we get. If we beat the Colts and the Vikings then, yeah, we honestly beat two teams we should have, even with Browning. If we split with the Steelers on top of that I'll think he's not terrible, but just a mediocre coach that can win with an evenly skilled team as his opponent.

(12-17-2023, 07:29 PM)Brownshoe Wrote: All my criticism was against the scheme and us under preforming 

Receipts are nice. You’ve never liked the hire. You also said we’d won 5 super bowls if Joe had been the QB not Dalton. You also dismissed that he changed the culture and his likability by the players meh
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: If Burrow is out Zac will be exposed - Soonerpeace - 12-17-2023, 07:57 PM