Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Enforcement of the 14th Admendment, Article 3
(01-07-2024, 09:55 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: The rest of this section is, well, shwoign your colors a little bit.
What exactly are those "true colors" you're referring to?  That the fraud/interference is not disqualifying isn't "showing my true colors", it's stating a fact. I said he SHOULD be disqualified for that, but that's not how the law works in this case.

I have never been a Trump supporter, never voted for him and never will.  He is detestable.  It would be better for the country if he was barred from seeking re-election.  This may be very difficult for you to understand, but it's possible for some people to hate Trump while still believing he's entitled to due process and having no tolerance for abuses in the justice system.  That's what Democracy is actually about, but there's definitely closeted fascism on the left, too.

That doesn't mean this path is good or right  You don't fix a constitutional crisis by inviting another one.  Trump is alarming, but so are the tactics being used to stop him.  And ultimately I believe the latter is more dangerous and persistent than Trump, because once you start blurring the lines the abuses from the right and left will only get worse.
--------------------------------------------------------

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Enforcement of the 14th Admendment, Article 3 - JustWinBaby - 01-07-2024, 10:21 PM