Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Three US soldiers killed and up to 34 injured in drone attack.
(01-29-2024, 02:47 PM)Dill Wrote:
Guess I haven't missed "numerous warnings" to Iran.

I was just saying it's a bit premature to presume Iran is always directing proxy attacks. 

If Biden were doing that, that would not make it right.  But you are complaining he is not aggressive enough.

While most in the US seem to think it perfectly normal to place armed military bases in other countries,

many people in the ME see US troops on their land as an affront to their sovereignty.

Imagine how you and Trump would react if the Iranians simply had military bases in neighboring countries like Canada,

or a carrier force in the Caribbean.

Either you have selective memory or live in a cave. Biden started with DON'T AS HIS FIRST WARNING TO IRAN AND ITS PROXIES. Kirby has been speaking about it at press conferences for months as Biden and his team watched our troops being attacked over 100 times in past 3 months.

Again, this is not a Fox news story made up, it is actual words spoken by Biden, Kirby, Austin and others stating Iran has sponsored the different terrorist cells.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Three US soldiers killed and up to 34 injured in drone attack. - Luvnit2 - 01-29-2024, 04:22 PM