Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
California home of freebies for illegal immigrants
(02-06-2024, 11:25 AM)The D.O.Z. Wrote: I feel like illegal immigration is always going to be an issue. What we CAN do to help stem it from the Mexican border is maybe send our military over there to wipe out the cartels and those in power who protect them. Make an example out of them too, so the "next wave" thinks twice before going into business for themselves. We give all this money and military help to Ukraine and Israel when we should be focusing much closer to home. Wipe out the cartels, give Mexico it's country back, stemming illegal immigration and fentanyl overdoses in the U.S.

I think that the correct answer should be for Mexico to deploy it's own military to wiping out the cartels.  However, have you ever wondered why they tolerate the cartels?  Likely because they line the pockets of all of the important people in the Mexican government, law enforcement and military, similar to the way corporations do in the US.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: California home of freebies for illegal immigrants - SunsetBengal - 02-06-2024, 12:27 PM