Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
California home of freebies for illegal immigrants
(02-06-2024, 02:17 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Legalizing marijuana would be a major step.  The cartels make much more money from marijuana sales than you would think.  It's a huge chunk of their income.  Legalizing it nationwide, and not taxing it to death like CA did, would go a long way towards accomplishing your goal.

It's unconscionable that weed is still listed as schedule 1 while alcohol is not a controlled substance and fentanyl, meth, coke among others are schedule 2.  Let that sink in.  lol.  I know you understand this based on your job.  Absolute insanity.

In my personal experience, alcohol is WAY worse than weed and drunks are just the worst, whereas stoners are completely tolerable and half the time you wouldn't even know if someone was stoned depending how seasoned they are.

I have friends that could smoke a whole bowl or even a big joint and you would never have a clue they were stoned.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: California home of freebies for illegal immigrants - Mickeypoo - 02-06-2024, 03:46 PM