Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3 Average
86% of voters think Biden is too old for a 2nd term
(02-13-2024, 02:09 AM)Nately120 Wrote: I was promised this very thing before the 2020 election and it didn't pan out.  Anyways, Biden has declined sure, he just seems like the kind of guy who is more likely to let someone else talk him into doing something sane rather than doubling down on nonsense because he can't admit he misspoke.  Bar is low, yea.

This, to me, is the most important part in all of this. I worry less about Trump the individual or Biden the individual than I do those around them. In Trump's first administration he was surround by people that helped temper him, they kept him from acting on those intrusive thoughts. We won't see that in a second Trump term. Instead of the GOP trying to surround him with their own they have now become the party of MAGA and have abandoned Republican principles.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 86% of voters think Biden is too old for a 2nd term - Belsnickel - 02-13-2024, 08:45 AM