Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Use of derogatory names for politicians and groups of people
(03-06-2024, 10:58 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Oh I hate him for reasons much more troubling than name calling.

Just wanted to highlight the hypocrisy.

It’s funny because we want civil discussion on our anonymous message board. Yet a bunch of you will vote for a guy who brings to the table exactly the opposite and not only that you want to make him leader of the free world and a guy millions around the world look to for leadership.

It’s like claiming you want peace and quiet so you go to a rock concert.

A lot of us cringe with some of Trump's tweets or comments.

However, he has proven already he can be a great world leader. I know you hate him, but removed ISIS quickly when Obama could or would not. He pushed through a huge tax cut for the lower and middle class. He raised wage growth more than inflation (Biden is under water having higher inflation than wage growth and why the lower and middle classes hate his results).

Trump kept out of wars and forced members of NATO (big reason why the members love Democrats and hate Biden) to pay the amount of their GDP agreed upon to be a member of NATO.

As for the chaos, if punches are being thrown at you every minute of every day, how would you react? You have a couple of choices, but ignoring it is not an option because if you do, you get knocked out. You punch back and defend yourself. I have never seen a POTUS attacked more than Trump.

As he has stated, he does not want revenge, his revenge is success for everyone, Democrats, Independents and Republicans.

If elected, it is the Democrats who need to work with Trump if they want to unite the country. Trump's policies need to be inclusive; I see him settling on no abortions after 15 weeks (not zero abortions) unless a medical emergency for the mother. It is a state issue, but a leader of the country needs to express his vision and then let states settle the abortion parameters. 

I am pro - life and feel today there are so many options beyond abortion available than there were 20 or 30 years ago. Woman can get free birth control drugs and free morning after pills (in case of rape or incest). Having said that, an embryo starts feeling pain between 12 to 15 weeks. To me, 15 weeks gives a healthy mother ample time to terminate an unwanted pregnancy. I have many fights with my family and friends who feel no abortion with exception for medical emergency. 

All I am saying, is it will not be all doom and gloom for 50% of the country if Trump is elected, same for 50% if Biden is elected. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats

Messages In This Thread
RE: Use of derogatory names for politicians and groups of people - Luvnit2 - 03-07-2024, 12:22 AM