Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Use of derogatory names for politicians and groups of people
(03-07-2024, 12:22 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: All I am saying, is it will not be all doom and gloom for 50% of the country if Trump is elected, same for 50% if Biden is elected. 

Do you remember 2020? Empty store shelves, businesses closing, trailers full of bodies?

Do you remember when 2021 kicked off with a multi-pronged attack on our democracy and attempted coup?

It's 2024. A little over 3 years later. Record high stock market. Record low unemployment. American manufacturing making a strong comeback. Labor unions securing strong contracts. We completed a soft economic landing when most predicted a recession. We are in the midst of an AI technology revolution. We are setting records for oil and gas production. Major investments are being made in infrastructure. Major investments are being made to secure critical chip manufacturing. Ukraine has been fighting off Russia for 2 years, they weren't supposed to last 2 weeks. Israel was attacked by Muslim terrorists and their response has created a humanitarian crisis that somehow hasn't set the entire middle east on fire.

You're gonna have to have a better message than permanent tax cuts for the wealthy that increased the deficit, the fact an Isis leader was killed in 2022 https://www.cnn.com/2022/11/30/middleeast/isis-leader-dies-intl/index.html so that claim is just lame, and the abortion ban will be inclusive for everybody. That's the message you want to send to get me back to the guy who drove the country off a cliff because a new version of the flu hit?

2020 was doom and gloom. Watching my potus kiss ass with russia and north korea was doom and gloom. Having a potus who cares about himself more than the country is doom and gloom.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Use of derogatory names for politicians and groups of people - NATI BENGALS - 03-07-2024, 03:09 AM