Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals fans lowering expectations?
(01-04-2016, 11:16 AM)GMDino Wrote: Listening to the radio this morning out of Pittsburgh.  The producer is from KY and a Bengals fan and he was sharing tweets from other fans basically saying the Bengals have no chance to win on Saturday.

Is this an attempt to prepare for the worst so if anything else happens you are not disappointed?

Doesn't sound like a good way to go when the team was 12-4 and won their division.

Buck up campers!

Rock On

How would we know other fans thoughts? Does Pat know why Poe is a schmuck and fails to show after losses? I love these threads where thousands of things are going out via social media and some people grab a small snap shot and act like the know the thoughts of the entire fan base. I am not afraid of my team playing the Steelers and in fact was hoping for it as I would like to get the final monkey off our back against Ben and the Steelers. That can't happen if they don't play each other this week.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals fans lowering expectations? - Luvnit2 - 01-04-2016, 11:30 AM