Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No team I'd rather us face in the Playoffs
(01-04-2016, 03:57 PM)GodFather Wrote: Some of you guys loving this matchup and wanting to play the Steelers, let me ask you this. When was the the last time, if ever, the Bengals beat the Steelers in a big game that mattered? I don't recall it ever happening. Yet this... *sigh* for the 5th year in the row is going to be different. When we played the Chargers who barely made it into the playoffs beat us, that was the year it was going to happen. When we played the Texans for a second time..that would be different. Hell a lot of you same guys were posting on the old boards last year we were going to beat the Colts because we lost so badly early to them in the year we were going to play tough, angry and ...yes you guessed it different.

Well its Groundhog's Day again and guess what were going to do this playoff year that we haven't done yet under Marvin Lewis entire tenure? Were going to play different. Yes different  against a team that year in and out gets the best of us. And your soon glad we're facing them. 

It will be different all right...but unfortunately the feeling will be the same come late Saturday night.

You are all about our history of losing in the playoffs here. I get that. But of the teams we could face this year, I think we have our best chances to win against the Steelers. We beat them in 2012 to clinch the division. We beat them this year.

We can beat any team in the playoffs. I like our chances against the Steelers better than others.
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: No team I'd rather us face in the Playoffs - Bengalzona - 01-04-2016, 04:40 PM