Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Biden Supporter Sean "Diddy" Combs houses raided in LA and Miami
(03-26-2024, 04:57 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Well that settles that. I definitely won’t be voting for Clinton or Obama this year and I will look to spread word to any other Democratic voters. Hopefully if there are any other prominent political figures palling around with sex trafficking pedophiles the republicans will do the same and cross them off the list!!

I mean my god. I can’t imagine anyone would knowingly vote for a guy so closely associated with multiple pedophile sex traffickers. Right!!?!!? And wanting to put that guy in the White House. Holy shit you would have to hate your country to do something like that.

Go back in time and undo the Willie Horton thing and that tank picture and maybe Dukakis beats Bush in 88 and Bill Clinton never rises above governor status.  Actually, now that I think of it, the main reason Dukakis had a shot at the white house was because Gary Hart had an affair.  Wow, how quaint is that?  An affair killing a candidate's chances.

Gary Hart having an affair led to a legit sex offender being a two term president.  Wacky stuff.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Biden Supporter Sean "Diddy" Combs houses raided in LA and Miami - Nately120 - 03-26-2024, 04:59 PM