Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Trump invited to wake of slain NYC police officer Diller
(03-28-2024, 09:16 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: It was wild seeing them give a shit about police *all of the sudden* on January 6. Wild.

It was ACAB and F***12 up until then.

I think there's a pocket of that as well as a pocket of boot lickers on the other side who think the police do no wrong ever.

Most of us are capable of feeling for a person who dies no matter their profession and how we feel about that.

Hell, SSF think I hate cops and I know I don't. I felt for both the ones injured and who died after January 6th and this one.  

Sometimes I think January 6th didn't have an "immigrants" rioting so republicans didn't care as much about that one.  Maybe it's just a Trump thing?

Anyway, liberals or Democrats can and do definitely care about police even if they want to try and make them better and hold them more accountable in certain circumstances.  I understand how that is a touchy subject...especially for people who have made their livelihood in that profession.  So do say they never gave a sht before January 6th is just false for the majority of people.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump invited to wake of slain NYC police officer Diller - GMDino - 03-28-2024, 09:26 PM