Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Democrats losing all credibility in denial of overwhelming evidence..
(03-29-2024, 10:12 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Are the Democrats really not working to subvert democracy into their favor?  I mean pulling out mail in voting for the 2020 election has all the earmarks of subversive action intended to gain an edge.

Well they probably gain an edge, but how does that alone make it "subversive"? Unless you allege wide-spread fraud happening by mail-in and the democrats being aware of that, of course, then it would be. If that is not the case - and i am not aware of any clear indication that it is - it's still just people using their vote.

I can vote per mail in my country as well, it is not exactly off the table in quite some countries. Of course, I can not get my absentee ballot without photo ID, so it's not like I do not see the point here. On the other hand, we vote on Sundays, hence allowing way more people to vote in person. Were elections held on a workday and often required standing in line for hours still, I'd guess countries would treat mail-in voting more similar to how the US treats it.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Democrats losing all credibility in denial of overwhelming evidence.. - hollodero - 03-29-2024, 10:31 AM