Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Democrats losing all credibility in denial of overwhelming evidence..
The Democrats use Russia over and over again in an attempt to paint the GOP as i bed with them. Yet, it was proven it was HRC who used Russian propaganda to portray Trump as a Russian spy. Ludicrous, but they keep using Russia, in 2020, the group of 51 traitors said the Hunter Biden laptop was likely Russian disinformation weeks before the election.

The other item Democrats use is it is hard to vote. Voting with a proper ID has never been easier. Yet, Democrats cry every year voters are suppressed which is BS. These same Democrats are trying to suppress Trump and RFK Jr. voters by throwing one in jail and keeping both off of the ballot.

I need a Democrat to help me understand how it is not voter suppression to attempt to stop a candidate by arresting him or removing him from the ballot. First, it was Trump, now Biden campaign attorneys are attempting to stop RFK Jr. from being a candidate in every state.

I have said it for years, if a Democrat accuses a republican of something, take a close look as they are the party guilty.

As far as the topic of credibility, one candidate is a friend of the police and flies into NY for the sole purpose of spending time with the family of a fallen police officer, one candidate is miles away and chooses to do a podcast and then a 25 million fundraiser with a bunch of billionaires and DOES NOT EVEN ATTEMPT TO CALL THE FAMILY OR HAVE HIS PRESS SECRETARY MENTION HIS NAME. IN FACT, KJP BLAMES GUNS AS THE ISSUE VERSUS A CAREER CRIMINAL WHO NYC DID NOT KEEP IN JAIL KILL HIM WITH A GUN NOT LEGALLY PURCHASED.

Presidents Obama, Clinton and Biden chose MONEY OVER ENPHATHY FOR NOT JUST THE FAMILY, BUT EVERY POLICE OFFICER IN THE ENTIRE COUNTRY. WHERE IS THE MEDIA ON THE LEFT? SAME PLACE THEY ALWAYS ARE, USING DNC TALKING POINTS AND DEFENDING THEM.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Democrats losing all credibility in denial of overwhelming evidence.. - Luvnit2 - 03-29-2024, 12:34 PM